was introduced with several new items on the horizon:
- SuperClassing was introduced (allows sub grouping of several classes
into a Superclass)
- Introduced the SCCA Participation Reporting
- Points Management improvements
- Improvements in Wireless Display support
- Enhancements to Bar Code Scanning
- Increased speed and responsiveness of the Networking Support for
faster update rates
- Various enhancements in reporting, Heat assignments, bumping
- NCCC Class support now tuned to for NCCC
- Updates retain existing settings
- Release Notes v12x
AXWareRacing was revamped for 2012. The software was updated from
2010 to the latest revision of our GUI Framework and grid management.
In addition vast improvements were carried for:
- Event Control - quick access buttons added for routine functions.
- Enhanced reporting
- Some tuning for Kart racing (which generically helps other forms of
- Added Points Management for leagues and overall Championship points
- Improved set of data columns to allow more real-time information
during the event.
- Improved Announcer Window for real-time standings feeds
- Numerous Line-Up features that include Flipping, Qualifying, based
on Points etc.
PRO Solo solution was officially offered for purchase and rental
(hardware) to SCCA Regions however the cost is somewhat prohibitive.
The 2012 rules were adopted into the software to support the SCCA PRO
Solo rules 100%.
AXWare TS continued it's evolution and vast improvements were made in:
- Live Timing
- Session Control (test-n-tunes) and schools.
- Improved Networking, Sector timing, Recovery processes and much more
- Restructured status dialogs for less intrusive message reporting.
- Virtual Times (for T-LINK and sector timing)
- Heat Statistics
- Release Notes v11x
AXWarePROTS as initiated late in the year to support PRO Solo style
systems using the RaceAmerica Wireless Drag Tree and T-LINKS, and our
software solution. This includes 100% support in automation for PRO
Solos, including classings, bumping, brackets, heats and challenge rounds.
The commitment from both SCCA and RaceAmerica looked promising
however the extent of the necessary components is limiting potential.
||AXWare For Windows (AXWare TS) - Release of v10.x
that continues it's evolution. Items include:
- Support for Windows 7 and improved support for Vista.
- GUI improvements that include new Applications looks for Windows 7
- Continued ORM evolution to include Event Statistics based on event
results, as well a further integration.
- Improved Heat statistics to provide a AM & PM style split for
- New 'driver' based Membership Views and extended membership data
- Various usability improvements
- Release Notes v10x
Completed initial version of AXWareRacing
AXWare Derby: v10.x
- Main improvements include externalized Heat Charts that now provide
the means to modify and alter the Heat Charts without requiring a
- Reports can now generate a Ladder Style Heat Chart that mimics the
Heat Charts format and makes the results much easier to read.
- GUI update that supports Windows 7 (and Vista).
- Various other minor fixes and improvements.
||AXWare For Windows (AXWare TS) Release of v8.x
version - minor features, real time Raw Standings and Pax Standings, more
statistically data, continued ORM integration, improved Networking support,
and continued revamping of the GUI.
- Additional enhancements
- Re-run support added for AASBD Heat Chart support,
- August: Added AASBD Single Eliminations support.
- Release of v8.x, which includes update GUI and Windows support.
- Various other improvements, and more accurate Final Heat Chart reporting.
AXWare Road Racing - development of Westhold Transponder systems
continues. Initial target releases are mid year.
AXWare Drag Racing - development of system integration with a full
RaceAmerica Drag System continues. Realistic completion will be either
late in year or early in 2010.
||Release of v7.20.x that utilized the latest Microsoft
software development products, updated GUI platform and other updated 3rd
AXWare ORM - continued work on ORM. Adding SCCA Weekend Membership
Services for SCCA clubs, fine tuning the process for both SCCA and non-SCCA
Continued further development of ORM and Software Integration.
||Release of the 6.20.x platform that utilizes an updated GUI
platform and other tools. This GUI update will provide enhanced
functionality with respect to skins (color formats).
AXWare ORM was officially offered. An ever expanding facility at
beginning of yet.
AXWare SBD - support for AASBD heat sheets offered in the 3rd
AXWare TS - Mid 2007 - T-LINK Wireless solution support
extended to provide Sector timing (splits)
||Release of 5.30.x continues the path towards WEB components.
Started development of AXWare Online Registration Systems.
Mid year introduced the RaceAmerica T-LINK Wireless system extending the capabilities of
timing to a new level.
||Release of 5.20.x marks the future direction of the product.
Direction towards WEB components...
||Online Store was opened providing access to all products
sold by AXWare Systems, including reselling of RaceAmerica Displays and
||Product diversification continues, providing various price
levels and feature sets that made it more appealing to a wider
||Introduction of an Online Forum that will hopefully provide
a central point of communication for AXWare Systems related information as
well as a source of Timing and Scoring information.
||Late in the year, AXWare Systems was given a major injection
of effort and time. The Company is now a full time occupation, and as
such higher level of goals have been set. A more diversified portfolio
of packages was introduced, including providing timing and scoring to other
than Autocrossing style of events. This also included, the introduction of
the Basic version of the product (a stripped version) that provides basic
timing and Scoring needs but is somewhat cheaper than the more feature rich
||The introduction of Bar Code support and Networking
capabilities were introduced. Bar Code support offered an easy
solution to staging and entering cars into the computer - just scan and that
car is staged, ready to it's run. The timers do the rest.
Network support was introduced to allow additional PC's to control
Registration as well a provide an Announcer station for ease of data
shuffling and independent read-only style of control.
||Continued efforts to expand the horizons of the product,
improving, adding, and maturing the features and capabilities throughout
||By the 1st quarter the first Windows interfaces became
available and opened the doors to the many new features and capabilities
that were impossible in the prior DOS version of the product. These
include a much more user friendly GUI interface, excel like layout for data
control, easy to use and control, flexible, better and more dynamic
print control, fully featured customizations, richer WEB based capabilities
and integration, and better integration with other data representations, and
||realizing that the DOS version was reaching it's peek, I
began the first transformations into a Windows version of the product. At
the end of 2000 the first Windows interface was started and considerations
for an external timer were under way. Prior to this the relationship between
RaceAmerica and AXWare Systems. The relationship grew stronger and an
OEM agreement was reached in December of 2000, that now allows AXWare
Systems to provide a dedicated external timer for my timing systems.
With the new timer in place and the sights on a superior software package
taking hold, the introduction of the AXWare interface and package were
||The first inklings of a product, in which it was make into a
product and sold to other autocrossing clubs. For several years the work on
a DOS base timing and scoring product continued and provide many clubs with
a more integrated feature rich Timing and Scoring solution.
||I began writing the first lines of code and haven't stopped
since. The requirements grew quickly, with more and more features being
requested until it reached a form that became it's own product and within a
short time replaced the original system.
||AXWare Systems initial conception came when my local club,
of Austin (TSSCC), attempted to personalize and maintain the results
as an add-on piece to a timing package we purchased in 1993.